We are looking for a talented Systems Analyst to join our team in Barcelona
AFR-IX telecom is a dynamic & fast-growing company (16th position ranked in the Financial Times Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies) headquartered in Barcelona and with more than 12 offices around Africa, USA & Europe. We are a team of 90+ with over 15 nationalities, and looking to expand our family even further! Check the offer for Systems Analyst in Barcelona.
Job Overview: Systems Analyst
AFR-IX telecom is hiring a Systems Analyst to join our existing top-notch team. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, AFR-IX telecom is an ideal company for you. This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. This open job position is for our office in Barcelona.
- Carry out the digital transformation of the company.
- Develop and implement reengineering process and optimization.
- Continuous review of improvements and resolution of system incidents.
- Translating business needs and problems into functional requirements that are aligned with the chosen business and IT architectures.
- Follow-up of internal and customer projects and activities.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Interaction between business management, development teams, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager / IT Consultant.
- Experience in team coordination and implementation of tools and processes.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Technical knowledge in application development.
- Knowledge of compliance (ISO 27001/NIST/etc).
- Fluent French.
Key Skills for System Analyst
- Team work skills
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Business focus and cross-sectorial view.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
Start date: April 2021
Please submit your Resumé and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th.