AFR-IX telecom South Africa
Internet Services in South Africa
AFR-IX telecom South Africa provides Internet and Data Services to Corporates and Telecommunication Operators in South Africa. With the most reliable Metro Ethernet SADC & Pan African Network, we cover all Africa continent - more than 50 POPs.
Location: Catalonia Trade and Investment Office
3rd floor, 1 Bompas Rd, Dunkeld West,
Randburg, 2196, South Africa
AFR-IX telecom has invested resources in having a very strong, consolidated and reliable network in the SADC (Southern African Development Community) area.
- One of the main competitive advantages over other ISPs in SADC region is AFR-IX telecom's presence in West Africa.
- It means that through managed services, we can assist small to large businesses connect with their entities in West African countries.
- AFR-IX telecom has more than 20 POPs only in SADC region.
- It has also 2 local subsidiaries - South Africa and Zambia - on this territory.
The most reliable internet services in South Africa
AFR-IX telecom South Africa is your partner that looks after your communications and advises you with the most suitable option. At South Africa, we are committed to:
- Developing high quality Access Networks to spread Radio and Fiber services in the country.
- Delivering First Class and Innovative services as we are aware of the needs and high requirements of clients.
- Providing the best quality and reliable service in South Africa.
- AFR-IX telecom South Africa is part of the group that has more than 25 years of experience after working in the main European telcos.
AFR-IX telecom staff work every day from African and international offices, with dedicated engineering, technical delivery and commercial teams.