1 - Data Controller
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org | +34 93 394 1901
2- Purposes of processing
Your data may be processed, as appropriate, for the following purposes:
- Maintenance of your contractual or business relationship with the company.
- Management of your doubts, queries and/or requirements.
- Management of the hiring and selection processes.
- Commercial and promotional communications in relation to the contracted service.
- Maintenance of updated suppression lists to avoid being contacted if requested.
- Managing, maintaining and improving the website and its content and the services offered by the company.
- Prevention of fraud and abuse on the Internet.
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and avoid misuse.
- Management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of our services.
If there were any other purpose not included in this list applicable to your specific case, you would be informed immediately and your consent would be requested, as the case may be.
3 - Legal basis
The legal bases that allow the company to process your data are, as the case may be, the following:
- The contractual relationship that unites us.
- Your consent.
- When done, the legitimate commercial interest of AFR-IX to send advertising.
- The legitimate interest of AFR-IX to communicate your data to the other companies of the group for internal administration purposes.
If there were another legal basis applicable to your specific case, you would be informed immediately.
4- Categories of personal data
Depending on the specific case, the type of data we may know about you are
- Identification and/or
- Labor - Academic - Professional -Employment and/or
- Assets (bank account)
5 - Data source
The data company knows about is derived from:
- Either you have provided them directly
- Or the school where you work/study has told us.
6 - International data transfer
There are no plans to transfer data outside the European Union, except those expressly authorised by you in this case.
7 - Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were obtained unless you withdraw your consent earlier and always within the legally established limits. Therefore, generally, as long as our contractual relationship lasts.
Subsequently, we may keep your data by legal imperative merely to respond to possible requirements of a competent authority. In this case, your data will be duly blocked.
8 - Rights
- You have the right to information, access to data, rectification of data, limitation of processing, opposition, deletion of data and the portability of data. Also to not be subjected to automated individual decisions.
- In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent given when you wish for one, some or all of the purposes you consented to, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that moment or the possible contract existing between the parties.
- You are also informed that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if AFR-IX does not allow you to exercise your legitimate rights.
In addition, we inform you that AFR-IX will not use your data for automated individual decision making or profiling.
Likewise, you are reminded that you are free to provide the data requested on the website's contact form. However, you must take into account that those sections that appear with an asterisk (*) are obligatory if you wish to contact us since, and in accordance with the nature and type of service provided by AFR-IX, they are essential to be able to do so and that the company can manage your doubt, request, service or requirement communicated.
In reference to the company's contracts, you must take into account that you are free to give the data requested, but, if you do not do so, our contractual relationship cannot be formalized.
9 - Modifications
10 - When we collect your personal data
If you interact through our website or register through a social network, we will process your demographic data, your system data, your mobile phone data (if you access through it) and, in general, information about the sessions, number of visitors accessing, number of pages visited, number of pages visited by each visitor in each session, the average duration of the session, the percentage of bounce and the percentage of new sessions.
- Means by which you provide us with your data and information
We will treat your data whenever
- Visit our website.
- Interact or connect with us.
- Link to our website through social networks.
- Make use of one of our electronic communication services.
- Send us an email or use our contact form.
- Use our messaging service.
- The personal data you provide will be incorporated into our files.
- The various times we collect your data are:
- When you access as a user or when you request information about any publication or information we may collect your name and surname, e-mail and communication you have made. That is to say, identifying data.
- We may collect information about your use of our services: web, technical information, when and how you use our services, etc. as mentioned above.
- Technical information about your device and internet connection.
- Through logs and other tools we record information about the device and your internet connection, including the operating system used and other unique identifiers. This type of information is generally used in aggregate form to analyze how you use our website and the services offered through it, and to make improvements to our service.
- Information on the use of our services o We record the activity you carry out on your account, as well as the visits you make to the website for the purposes of, among others, preventing fraud, improving our services and providing you with personalized services, recommendations and advertising.
- Location information
- By using our services, you will have the possibility to use geolocation services that will allow us to better adjust the services we offer you.
11 - Purposes of data collection
The personal data you provide when accessing your user account or using our services will be used both for the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of our services, specifically
those to which you have subscribed or used, and to keep you informed about improvements and developments in the services we offer or any other related purpose. Also for the remaining purposes detailed above.
In some cases part of your information will be public and indexable by web search engines. If you do not want this information to be public, you must re-edit your data through the user menu.
12 - Third party data
If you include other people's personal data, you must inform them of our policy and conditions, the use we make of it and you must have their prior consent.
13 - Closing your account and unsubscribing
Any user may cancel his/her membership of the website by going to his/her user area. When you unsubscribe, you will lose the information and data you may have in your account, as well as the right to use any benefits provided by the fact of being a user.
In case of cancellation, we will be able to keep your personal data for the necessary period of time to be able to guarantee the exercise of our processes, our legal obligations and to solve possible disputes.
All your personal data will be treated and kept to the extent strictly necessary to comply with the law or with the purposes we have described. When your data is no longer relevant to the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted.
14 - Data accuracy and responsible use
Having an account or being a user of AFR-IX means that you have to guarantee the truthfulness of the information provided, that it is updated and that it belongs to you. For this reason, you are responsible for the accuracy and quality of your data.
In this sense we reserve the right to verify this information at any time by requiring an official document or equivalent procedure and deactivate or cancel your account if we find any irregularities.
In AFR-IX we watch over the security and confidentiality of your data and for this reason we adopt the measures of security techniques that make it difficult to lose it, misuse it or make it accessible to unauthorized persons. However, we will not be responsible for the information you decide to share with other users.
We are committed to acting promptly and responsibly in the event that the security of your data is compromised and to inform you if it is relevant.
15 - Use of social plug-ins
When you use our website, you access social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn, using an implemented social plug-in.
If you choose to share information through a social plug-in, we have no impact on the information that the social network collects through the use of plug-ins, but you should be aware that your browser will transfer the following data to the social network:
- Date and time of visit
- The Internet address or URL for the address you are temporarily visiting
- Your IP address
- The browser you are using
- The operating system you are using
- Your user name and password and, if you are a registered user of the social network, your name and surname
- The information for which you have used this specific plug-in
Ramon Viñas 4
08930 Sant Adrià de Besòs,
+34 933 941 903
Last Edited on 13/01/2023